Make a complaint about a member of the police and crime commissioner's team

If you wish to make a complaint against a member of staff from the OPCC you must do so in writing to: 

The Chief Executive 
Office of the Thames Valley Police and Crime Commissioner 
Police Headquarters 
Oxford Road 
If you wish to make a complaint against the Chief Executive you may write directly to the Police and Crime Commissioner at the above address. 
More information on 'Making a Complaint' can be found in our Complaints Policy


Sign up for news

Fill in your email address to receive our e-newsletter direct to your inbox. You can view our Privacy Notice on our website. You can contact us to unsubscribe at any time.