Make a complaint about the Chief Constable

The Commissioner’s Office has a statutory duty to consider complaints against the Chief Constable. 

If you wish to make a complaint against the Chief Constable please write to: 
The Chief Executive 
Office of the Thames Valley Police and Crime Commissioner 
Police Headquarters 
Oxford Road 
OX5 2NX 
Please note that the Commissioner’s Office cannot investigate complaints made anonymously.  
More information on 'Making a Complaint' can be found in our Complaints Policy


Sign up for news

Fill in your email address to receive our e-newsletter direct to your inbox. You can view our Privacy Notice on our website. You can contact us to unsubscribe at any time.