Request your information

If you would like to see the personal data that the OPCC hold on you, you may wish to make a subject access request (SAR).

For this we require:

·         A clear statement of what the information you are requesting is;

·         Two forms of identification, which between them show your name, date of birth and current signature.

You can make a SAR either verbally or in writing, however to ensure we answer your request as accurately as we can, we ask that you please submit your request in writing.

We have one calendar month in which to respond to your request, however if we believe that it will take longer, we will be in touch as soon as possible.

Please note that a SAR only allows us to disclose your own personal data and not that relating to other people.

To submit a request please do so via email, or via post:

OPCC Governance Team

The Farmhouse

Thames Valley Police HQ

Oxford Road



Alternatively, you can call us on 01865 541957. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any queries.

Please note: Thames Valley Police and the OPCC are two separate entities, and the OPCC do not hold operational policing data such as: crime reports, statements etc.

If you require your personal data from Thames Valley Police, please send your request, along with your identification to: or

Public Access

Thames Valley Police HQ

Oxford Road



Alternatively you can call them on 01865 542051 or apply via the Thames Valley Police website:


Sign up for news

Fill in your email address to receive our e-newsletter direct to your inbox. You can view our Privacy Notice on our website. You can contact us to unsubscribe at any time.