The Police & Crime Commissioner for Thames Valley is seeking to utilise up to £60,000 per annum of his Crime Prevention Fund to see behavioural interventions delivered in schools.
This is an invitation for a single quote to deliver interventions into schools over a three year period (with option to extend).
The Office of the PCC has seen the value of working not just with schools, but in schools. We are keen to support teachers to have the tools to have rich and effective conversations with their classes, as capable guardians of the students in their care. We want to help build capacity and capability within the education sector
The focus of our interest is in how young people from Year 5 (aged 9-10 years) through to Year 8 (aged 12-13 years) understand the value and power of relationships (peers, adults, family and people less familiar to them). We also recognise the importance of letting young people investigate the impact of these relationships on their behaviour, their social and emotional skills and their life outcomes. Research has revealed that young people are battling relationship challenges such as reduced family time, less consistent positive support networks and role models (due to influential figures often being virtual) and a safe environment (digital and real) to explore and navigate things like adolescence, resilience and risk.
The subject areas we are interested in are exploitation (such as county lines involvement and related violence) and violence against women and girls (VAWG).
Further information can be found on the Cabinet Office site Find A Grant
To apply, please download the full documentation and application details.
You can also view the ITQ clarification questions received and the responses
Closing date: 27 October 2023, 11:59pm
ITQ Quote timetable
- 2.2 Date of Issue of ITQ to all Bidders 28/09/2023
- 2.3 Latest date/time ITQ clarification questions should be received. 13/10/2023 12 00
- 2.4 Latest date/time ITQ clarification answers should be sent to all potential Bidders by the Buyer 17/10/203 18 00
- 2.5 Latest date/time ITQ Bid shall be received 27/10/2023 12 00
- 2.6 Anticipated Award Notification Date 03/11/2023 (estimated)
- 2.7 Anticipated Call Off Contract Start Date 20/11/2023
- 2.8 Anticipated Call Off Contract End Date 60 months
- 2.9 Bid Validity Period 90 Days from the date specified in 2.5 above