Council Tax Leaflets
The Police and Crime Commissioner produces a leaflet to provide council taxpayers with information about where their money is going to be spent.
This leaflet, which is delivered to households in the Thames Valley, also explains why there is going to be an increase or decrease in the police portion of the council tax.
You will find this year's leaflet, frequently asked quetions and survey results below:
- Council Tax Leaflet 2021/22 (Digital version)
- Council Tax Leaflet 2021/22 (Printed version)
- Council Tax Frequently Asked Questions 2021/22
- Police and Crime Panel Questions 2021/22
- Council Tax Precept Survey Results
You can find last year's leaflet and frequently asked questions below:
You can find full details of the budget in our budget book.
The Police and Crime Commissioner for Thames Valley is responsible for setting the local police ‘precept’ – the amount people pay through their council tax for policing. Below you can see the report from the Police and Crime Panel and the Police and Crime Commissioner's response: