The Community Fund supports voluntary and community groups that help to prevent crime and keep communities safe.
Money for the Community Fund, which is jointly managed by the PCC and the Chief Constable, is created from the proceeds from the sale of items seized from criminals that cannot be returned to their rightful owners.
The Fund is open for applications twice a year for projects that help to achieve the objectives of the PCC’s Police and Criminal Justice Plan.
This Fund is an opportunity for community and voluntary groups to get involved and assist both the PCC and Thames Valley Police in tackling and reducing crime.
We have put together a number of case studies, focused on successful applicants. You can view the case studies here:
- Safety Centre (Hazard Alley)
- Family Friends in Windsor & Maidenhead
- Homeless Oxfordshire
- The Abingdon Bridge (TAB)
- Alana House (PACT charity)
Previous Grant Rounds
- February 2023 – Decision Paper
- September 2022 – Decision Paper
- March 2022 – Decision Paper
- November 2021 – Decision Paper
- April 2020 – Decision Paper
- April 2020 – Appendix
You can view previous years funding rounds in our archive.
Applications for the Community Fund are currently closed. If you would like to be added to a distribution list which will inform you when future rounds are open, please click the button below to contact us.