The Community Fund (previously known as the Police Property Act Fund) is intended to support voluntary and community groups that help to prevent crime and keep communities safe.
Money for the scheme comes from the Community Fund, which is jointly managed by the PCC and the Chief Constable, and is created from the proceeds from the sale of items seized from criminals that cannot be returned to their rightful owners.
The Fund will be open for applications twice a year for projects that help to achieve the objectives of the PCC’s Police and Criminal Justice Plan.
This Fund is an opportunity for Community and Voluntary Groups to get involved and assist both the PCC and Thames Valley Police in tackling and reducing crime.
We have put together a number of case studies, focused on successful applicants. You can view the case studies below:
- Safety Centre (Hazard Alley)
- Family Friends in Windsor & Maidenhead
- Homeless Oxfordshire
- The Abingdon Bridge (TAB)
- Alana House (PACT charity)
Previous Grant Rounds
- March 2022 - Decision Paper
- November 2021 - Decision Paper
- April 2020 - Decision Paper
- April 2020 - Appendix
- January 2020 - Decision Paper
- August 2019 - Decision Paper
Applications for the latest round of the Community Fund are currently closed. Timelines (subject to change) can be found below for the next round of funding:
- Launch of Community Fund applications: Monday 22 August
- Close of Community Fund applications: Monday 12 September (12 noon)
- Announcement of successful applicants: Friday 30 September