Getting in touch
As of 21 December 2020, the OPCC will be offering a telephone answering service between the hours of 10am and 2pm on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday (apart from Bank Holidays) due to staff working remotely. However if you would like to get in touch with us outside of these hours then please email email@example.com.
Please note that the PCC is a separate entity to Thames Valley Police and is therefore not the Head of the Force. The PCC is unable to become involved in operational policing matters and therefore any police related enquiries should be made directly to Thames Valley Police.
Contacting Thames Valley Police
Any police related enquiries should be made through calling 101 or visiting https://www.thamesvalley.police.uk/contact/contact-us/. In an emergency dial 999.
Contacting the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner
You can contact us by post, email or telephone using the details below. You can also contact the PCC via a third party, such as an MP, Solicitor or Advocate.
Please note: complaints should be submitted as per our Complaints Policy.
Enquiries in writing - by post or by email
- You can expect an automatic notification of receipt when emailing us.
- We aim to answer letters and emails as quickly as possible, and within ten working days from the day following receipt, however this may not always be possible.
- If we are reliant on information from another source and it is not expected within that timescale, then we will keep you informed.
Email address: PCC@thamesvalley.pnn.police.uk
Postal address: OPCC, Thames Valley Police HQ, Oxford Road, Kidlington OX5 2NX
Enquiries by telephone
- We request that all invitations to the Police and Crime Commissioner (PCC) are to be made in writing via post or email.
- We may ask that requests for information or assistance be made in writing.
- Calls will not be transferred directly to the PCC, and we may ask that any request to speak with the PCC be put in writing
Telephone number: 01865 541957
The Office is closed on bank holidays and public holidays.